Raffle buy-in is $5.00 USD per entry (no limit on entries) - each raffle "ticket" will be given a three-digit number
The more entries you have, the higher the chance you have at winning!
On December 15th, a number will be randomly chosen via a random number generator, and the winner will be announced
All proceeds will go toward Operation Bring KC HomeTo purchase your raffle tickets, please send payment to BlueButterflyFarm@gmail.com through Paypal. Please make sure that you mention that this is for the raffle, how many tickets you're purchasing, and your dA screen namePrizes
Winner will receive:
-One commission from me of your choice (please see my commissions sheet for more information
-Two sheets of five designs from ~broomstick88
-Two months of a premium membership from ~broomstick88
-One breeding from any pair of my HARPG horses from ~broomstick88
-One fully colored and shaded headshot of their favorite horse from ~broomstick88
-One ground work training drawing of their favorite show horse from ~broomstick88
-1000 points from ^Astralseed
-A custom NorWar design by *PinkPonyFarts
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
1. Is there any pet that you like to have in the future that you haven't had yet? Any special breed?-Cornsnake, American Indian dog, white German Shepherd, and a mini cow
2. Do you have any favorite band/artist? Have you meet them? If so, how many times?-Josh Groban, Gretchen Wilson, Korn, Five Finger Death Punch, Nick Pitera...to name a few. And I've met Gretchen Wilson.
3. Is there any kind of activity/sport that you would really like to try out someday?-Dressage, competitive working cow horse
4. Woopie! I waved my wand and turned you into a Skulldemon! (for those who doesn't, my own monster breed, human body with an animal skull as face) What animal skull would you have?-Deer skull
5. Your favorite superhero?-More like anti-hero...Deadpool
6. If you could bring ONE of your characters to life, which one and why?-I'd have to say this guy
7. When it comes to clothing; Any special store that is a favorite when it comes to shopping clothes? -Boot Barn, RCC Western Wear, Target, Ariat...
8. Do you sew/knit/make you own clothes/accessories/etc?-I can make scarfs and hats by crocheting. I'd love to be able to sew, though.
9. Favorite Disney movie? (If you don't have any you have no soul .___.)-Cartoon movie would be a toss-up between Hercules, The Little Mermaid, Princess and the Frog, or Tangled. For live-action, the Pirates of the Caribbean series
10. What are you gonna make for dinner tonight? -I'm making spicy baked chicken with mushroom rice and baked cinnamon apples
My questions for you guys!1. What is your greatest source of inspiration for art/writing?
2. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be...and do you think you would be satisfied with that change when you're older?
3. If you could turn into one animal for 24 hours, what would you be and why? Also, what would you do?
4. Do you have a favorite charity?
5. What is one thing that you absolutely cannot live without?
6. Do you have a silly/gross/weird talent? If so, what is it?
7. How many pets do you own? What kind?
8. If you could learn from one person (whether it's art, music, writing, horseback riding, etc.), who would it be and why?
9. Cotton Candy or Faerie Floss?
10. Why is a raven like a writing desk?